Be care careful. Now there is a new type of SCAM. They send out letters asking for help to take the family out of the war zones in the East of Ukraine. Do not send money to such scammers, especially cryptocurrencies!
Here is an example of such a letter:
Subject: help us get out of eastern ukraine
Message: hello sir/ma,
please I am desperate to get my family out of eastern Ukraine town of Stanytsia Luhanska.
please there is sporadic but heavy artillery gun shelling, and my kid’s kindergarten was hit.
please, send me any amount you can to help me bribe the authorities to smuggle us out. i cannot watch my wife and kids go through this agony any more.
please whatever you can, send as bitcoin. They say that is the only currency they will accept.
here is the wallet address: 1ff7maSdBYLuRKADQVEDLgz23LV7yEXMa
please pray for our safety. hurry, hurry, hurry please the above is not my email address, do not reply.
Dear friends, SC Group Ukraine team is always happy to provide you with the best services at the best prices. We are glad that you have been using the services of our agency for many years.
We are constantly striving to improve our work. We ask you to express your suggestions and wishes regarding our services and advise new types of services that are interesting to you.Our team is always ready to answer all your inquiries and help in solving emerging situations with maximum efficiency.
In the coming New 2022 Year, our team wishes everyone good health and every success!
A lot of men use dating\mariage web sites in order to meet Ukrainian girls. Most of these websites give very little information about the girls. And they never give contact information. Men have to pay money for correspondence with girls through the website constantly. Private Detecvive Agency SC Group Ukraine offers new kind of service. You send us inforation about the girl from website (Pictures, name, city, date of birth or age). We will make the search. You pay 60 USD only if we find for basic/contact information about the girl. What are the advantages of this service:
you pay only if we find basic/contact information about the girl
you check if the girl is real or no
you can contact the girl directly without website, so you do not need to pay for correspondence
People want to get basic information about the person while not having complete information about the person.
Our agency offers new kind of service. You send us incomplete information. Our agency checks it. You pays for the service only If we find basic information (full name, date of birth, registration address, plus other information (social networks, phone numbers, email etc) if possible).
This kind of service can be useful when
You need to get contact information of the person if you do not have full information
You need to find basic/contact information about a lady from dating site
In the context of a rapidly developing pandemic associated with COVID-19 infection and a general increase in panic, ideal conditions were created for fraudsters to commit fraud.
And this is not only about the export of masks and medicines abroad. Now in many countries and cities quarantine has been announced, which is forcing the population to digitalize more and more. People will spend more and more time at home at computers, surfing the Internet actively and working from a virtual cloud.
These are ideal conditions for the development of cyber fraud. So, what types of frauds will prevail and how to protect yourself from them?
– Spamming emails from pseudo-medical centers to control the spread of the virus. It can be links with information about the methods of treating the virus, statistics of its distribution. By opening this letter or link, you infect your computer with a virus, which leads to the risk of information loss or providing attackers with access to confidential information.
– “Caming” selling products through online marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart. Fraudsters offer products for healing or protection against the coronavirus, requiring a lot of money for them, of course. By placing an order, the buyer as a result remains either with nothing, or receives defective / defective products and cannot return the money for it. Without going to the police, at least.Свернуть
– Fake sites with various kinds of donations to fight the COVID-19 virus. Your money, of course, goes into the pocket of scammers.
– Wholesale online sale of prepaid masks and antiseptics in conditions of their shortage in the market from fake sellers. Masks in this case, if you get, then at a huge, overpriced tens of times the price.
– Sending letters selling fake online cards for the spread of the virus on the planet. For example, with reference to a study by Johns Hoppkins University. By following this link, you infect your PC and so on.
The greater the panic surrounding the new disease, the more new patterns will appear and, accordingly, the deceived victims
1. Do not click on links in which you are not sure, in order to avoid the risk of infection of your PC.
2. Ignore online vaccination campaigns for coronavirus and any other virus-related offers at a significant discount.
3. Do not respond to letters from unfamiliar addressees with an offer to help treat the virus and generally do not respond to offers that do not lend themselves to sound logic.
4. Do not send money in advance when purchasing goods on the Internet.
All these, of course, are absolutely trivial fraudulent cases and the rules of online hygiene, but in the conditions of turbulence and increasing panic, you can forget about them. The most important tip: stay alert.
In recent days, around the world, News No. 1
is the spread of coronavirus COVID-19.
In many countries, the demand for medical
masks and medical equipment, which are used for the prevention and control of
coronovirus COVID-19, has sharply increased.
Entrepreneurs from around the world are
looking for suppliers of medical masks and medical equipment. Various
fraudsters decided to take advantage of this situation. Recently, the number of
crimes in this area has sharply increased.
So, scammers offer to organize the supply of
medical masks and other equipment from Ukraine. At the same time, they offer low
prices and favorable terms of delivery. Fraudsters offer to prepay using
fictitious enterprises from Ukraine.
In the last few years, commercial fraud in Ukraine has increased dramatically. Fraudsters register the web site and offer various products for export from Ukraine. Often, fraudsters offer products at prices below market. Most often fraudsters offer products and agricultural products, woodworking products and fuel pellets.
How it works: scammers register Web site and a fictitious company in Ukraine. Then scammers advertise their products by placing ads on various internet resources as wide as possible. Buyers wishing to get good value for one’s money contact the scammers. Those, in turn, offer the right product at a “bargain” price. Fraudsters provide false documents, require a partial prepayment before shipment of goods and the final settlement after loading the goods on the sea, rail or road transport.
We strongly recommend checking Ukrainian companies (counterparties) before signing the contract and making payment.
A lot of men from all over the world wish to meet a girlfriend among beautiful Ukrainian girls.
In most cases, acquaintance occurs on-line via various dating sites. Now there are many convenient ways of communicating with applications on mobile devices.
There are often questions about the signs of fraud (dating scam). One of the first signs of deception is the statement of the girl that she does not have a mobile phone. Currently in Ukraine near 99% of girls\women have a mobile phone, and 1% has no mobile phone due to loss or breakage. Private Detective Agency SC Group Ukraine draws attention: if a girl\woman says that she does not have a mobile phone, then most likely this is a lie and may show an attempt of fraud (scam).