Modern society requires that ownership, especially ownership of immovable property has to be securely protected. Undoubtedly, the most important measure in this area is the registration of property. Registration of title to real property is a formal recognition and verification of the change or termination of real estate ownership by making the relevant entry in the State Register of legal rights to real estate.
UKRAINE GOT A BRAND NEW TAX CODE IN 2011
On 19 November the Ukrainian Parliament has passed the Tax Code. The deputies of the Parliament are giving themselves a few more days to finalize this document and submit it to the President for signature. The Head of the Parliamentary Committee for Tax and Customs policy – which is in charge of the development of the Code – publicly stated that major disputed provisions of the Tax Code have been agreed upon with the presidential administration and that a veto of the Code would be highly unlikely.
There are no two clients with identical tasks in the work of the private investigator. The primary goal of investigation agency SC Group, Ukraine is the most exact definition of requirements of each client, working out of the most effective way of the solution of a problem and professional performance of the task.
1. Honest and full information provided by the client. It is like to be at the doctor. The accuracy and correctness of the diagnosis depends on the accuracy and completeness of the information the patient gives to a doctor.
2. The opportuneness of the reference of the client and the beginning of the investigation
3. The competence and experience of Private Investigator
4. Innovation and efficiency of methods and technical means used during investigations.
CRIMINAL CODE OF UKRAINE
(This Code enters into force on September 1, 2001)
Chapter I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 1. Objectives of the Criminal Code of Ukraine
1. The objective of the Criminal Code of Ukraine is to provide legal protection of the rights and liberties of the human being and citizen, property, public order and public safety, the environment, and the constitutional order of Ukraine against criminal encroachments, to secure peace and safety of mankind, and also to prevent crime.
2. To this aim, the Criminal Code defines which socially dangerous acts or omissions count as offenses, and which punishments are to be imposed upon persons who commit them.