The most frequent situations when such service of private investigator as people search you may need in Ukraine:
– you have lost contact with relatives, friends and acquaintances
– you have incomplete person’s data
– you met with a girl through the Internet (dating) sites and want to find a direct contact
– you have full name but need to find the address, phone number, email or social network
How does people search works: You contact us and explain what information you have and what you want to find out. We suggest you variants of investigation, time-scale and estimate. Then you send the payment and we start the search.
Our private detective agency will work with whatever information that you have. The more information you provide us for the search, the better the chance of finding the subject.
There are no two clients with identical tasks in the work of the private investigator. The primary goal of investigation agency SC Group, Ukraine is the most exact definition of requirements of each client, working out of the most effective way of the solution of a problem and professional performance of the task.
SC Group, Ukraine realizes that the success of private investigator’s work depends on:
1. Honest and full information provided by the client. It is like to be at the doctor. The accuracy and correctness of the diagnosis depends on the accuracy and completeness of the information the patient gives to a doctor.
2. The opportuneness of the reference of the client and the beginning of the investigation
3. The competence and experience of Private Investigator
4. Innovation and efficiency of methods and technical means used during investigations.
SC Group, Ukraine
Internet matchmaking sites and services offer a fun and secure environment to meet other quality singles. It’s also a great place to build loving and trusting friendships that can lead to lasting, offline relationships. Whether you decide to correspond online or meet members offline, please use sound judgment and be responsible for your conduct. In both the virtual and real worlds, common sense is your best safety tool.
Watch out for someone who seems too good to be true. Begin by communicating solely via an Instant Messenger program or email, then look for odd behavior or inconsistencies. The person at the other end may not be who or what he or she says. Trust your instincts. If anything makes you uncomfortable, walk away for your own safety and protection.
Continue reading 10 tips for Internet & online dating safety