During the years of Ukrainian independence foreigners adopted and taken abroad (to 36 countries of the world) near 25000 Ukrainian children. Most of them went to the US, Italy, France and Spain. These children grow up, become adults, have their own families and children. Some of them want to find their native (biological) parents from Ukraine. They want to know more about their family roots.
Often there are cases when clients of a detective agency want to order certain services and at the same time remain anonymous. Our detective agency provides a wide range of detective services in all cities of Ukraine for anonymous clients.
However, there are a number of services that can not be nonymous.
– you have lost contact with relatives, friends and acquaintances
– you have incomplete person’s data
– you met with a girl through the Internet (dating) sites and want to find a direct contact
– you have full name but need to find the address, phone number, email or social network
How does people search works: You contact us and explain what information you have and what you want to find out. We suggest you variants of investigation, time-scale and estimate. Then you send the payment and we start the search.
Our private detective agency will work with whatever information that you have. The more information you provide us for the search, the better the chance of finding the subject.
Private Detective License in Ukraine. One of the most frequently asked questions is: “Do you have a Private Detective License?” We honestly answer: “No we do not have Private Detective License”. This answer surprises our potential clients greatly. Some Ukrainian Private Detective Agencies show some documents calling them Private Detective License. However, everyone need to know: these documents are not Private Detective License. THERE IS NO LAW, WHICH REGULATES THE ACTIVITIES OF PRIVATE DETECTIVES (INVESTIGATORS) IN UKRAINE!
On May 3rd 2017 Ukrainian Parliament passed the law #3726 that should regulate Private Detective (Investigator) activities. Parliament sent the law to the President for signature. The President did not sign the law and returned it to the Parliament. The law has not been adopted so far.
Here you can see the history of the law:
There are no two clients with identical tasks in the work of the private investigator. The primary goal of investigation agency SC Group, Ukraine is the most exact definition of requirements of each client, working out of the most effective way of the solution of a problem and professional performance of the task.
1. Honest and full information provided by the client. It is like to be at the doctor. The accuracy and correctness of the diagnosis depends on the accuracy and completeness of the information the patient gives to a doctor.
2. The opportuneness of the reference of the client and the beginning of the investigation
3. The competence and experience of Private Investigator
4. Innovation and efficiency of methods and technical means used during investigations.