Private detective agency SC-Group Ukraine uses advanced technologies in its work. Our detective agency offers the provision of online reports (photo or video) about surveillance\shadowing (in the case of a strong Internet connection).
Provocation or betrayal CHECK
Checking the future spouse for faithfulness will help to make the decision to enter into marriage measured. In addition, suspicions of infidelity of spouses may arise during a certain period of life together. Covert surveillance will help to eliminate doubts. Provocation treason can also help to verify the possibility of betrayal. This test will help to confirm the feelings of the object of interest. Specially trained agents are gathering the information. Provocative factors are beauty and charm. The duration of the provocation lasts until the moment the Customer decides to terminate the process. The efficiency and reliability of the received facts is supported by audio, photo and video materials. In the process of gathering information, we are fully aware of the particular nature of the situation.
– you have lost contact with relatives, friends and acquaintances
– you have incomplete person’s data
– you met with a girl through the Internet (dating) sites and want to find a direct contact
– you have full name but need to find the address, phone number, email or social network
How does people search works: You contact us and explain what information you have and what you want to find out. We suggest you variants of investigation, time-scale and estimate. Then you send the payment and we start the search.
Our private detective agency will work with whatever information that you have. The more information you provide us for the search, the better the chance of finding the subject.
Private Detective License in Ukraine. One of the most frequently asked questions is: “Do you have a Private Detective License?” We honestly answer: “No we do not have Private Detective License”. This answer surprises our potential clients greatly. Some Ukrainian Private Detective Agencies show some documents calling them Private Detective License. However, everyone need to know: these documents are not Private Detective License. THERE IS NO LAW, WHICH REGULATES THE ACTIVITIES OF PRIVATE DETECTIVES (INVESTIGATORS) IN UKRAINE!
On May 3rd 2017 Ukrainian Parliament passed the law #3726 that should regulate Private Detective (Investigator) activities. Parliament sent the law to the President for signature. The President did not sign the law and returned it to the Parliament. The law has not been adopted so far.
Here you can see the history of the law:
There are no two clients with identical tasks in the work of the private investigator. The primary goal of investigation agency SC Group, Ukraine is the most exact definition of requirements of each client, working out of the most effective way of the solution of a problem and professional performance of the task.
1. Honest and full information provided by the client. It is like to be at the doctor. The accuracy and correctness of the diagnosis depends on the accuracy and completeness of the information the patient gives to a doctor.
2. The opportuneness of the reference of the client and the beginning of the investigation
3. The competence and experience of Private Investigator
4. Innovation and efficiency of methods and technical means used during investigations.